Shipping & returns
Of course you want to have your new piece of jewelery in your home as soon as possible. That is why I do my best to ship your order within 3 working days. As soon as I have shipped your order, you will receive a shipping confirmation.
Delivery is via standard PostNL letterbox mail or via the PostNL parcel delivery service. Most orders are shipped as a letterbox package. So you don't have to stay at home for this. Mail is usually delivered within 1 working day. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
€2.95 via letterbox post
Free from €50,-
With track & trace: €6.95
€6.95 with track & trace
- Your order will be packed with care and shipped as soon as possible ( within 3 working days ) in a letterbox package or bubble envelope.
- If a product appears to be out of stock, you will be informed as soon as possible (maximum 3 working days).
- The shipment of the jewelry is a maximum of 3 working days. This is because I make all jewelry myself and some jewelry has to cure glue for 24 hours. If you need a piece of jewelry sooner, you can. Let us know in the comments, and your order will be brought forward if possible.
- Chosen to follow your order with a track & trace code? You will be notified when we ship the order. In this message you will also find your tack & trace code. If you have created an account, you can also find your track & trace link there with your order. Received nothing? Always check your spam inbox or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0650523968.
Arrange your return in a few steps:
- Mail to email@example.com and register your return. You are not required to give a reason, but I'd love to hear feedback!
- Print it return form and add it to the package.
- Return the jewelery in the same packaging as the earrings were sent to you. NB! Are you returning a necklace or bracelet? Make sure that it is neatly attached to the foam again, so that the piece of jewelery does not get tangled. Unfortunately, necklaces that arrive in a knot cannot be returned.
- You can return to: JWF, moraine 46, 1822EE in Alkmaar.
- The order amount due will within 14 days of registration of your return will be refunded, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
* The costs of a return are for the customer.
* Custom jewelry cannot be returned.
During holidays it is very busy at the post office. Returning the jewelry is at your own risk. Usually this goes well. However, during this time I recommend that you hand in packages with the business mail and not put them in a mailbox. Also keep in mind that your return will be processed a little slower than usual because it takes a little longer to get here.
Time for reflection/return
It may happen that you want to return an order. Perhaps because you do not like the product or maybe there is another reason why you would not want the order. Whatever the reason, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. However, I am curious about the reason, so that I can optimize my offer as well as possible.
After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. Consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to Jewels with flair with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. The order amount due will be refunded within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
If the product is damaged or the packaging is more damaged than necessary to view the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you. So treat the product with care and make sure that it is well packaged when you return it. If you return earrings; these may not have been worn for hygiene reasons.