Job vacancy: jewelry making
At the moment I am no longer looking for an employee, but you can always send your CV. If this changes in the future, I will contact you.
We are looking for a serious student who can join us!
Are you good at the wire wrapping technique or do you think you can easily master it? Do you work carefully and precisely? Do you have good fine motor skills? Are you neat and tidy and do you like organizing and sorting? Then I'm looking for you!
For my online webshop I am looking for a motivated:
JEWELRY MAKER / employee online webshop
Jewels with Flair is a webshop in unique and handmade jewelry. All jewelry is only made after it has been ordered by the customer. In this way, adjustments can be made and a custom piece of jewelry can be delivered.
The main goal is that you will process orders: making and packing jewelry. In addition, sorting / cleaning up beads / packaging materials is also part of your work.
What is needed for this:
- you can make jewelry by means of wire wrapping (winding silver wire) as with these earrings.
- you can imitate a piece of jewelry based on a photo
- being able to identify gemstones is useful
- you can work precisely and neatly
- you write neatly and your spelling is correct
- you can work a morning or afternoon at least once a week
What do we offer?
- flexible working hours in consultation (preferably hours in the morning)
- salary according to retail collective agreement
- a cozy workplace in the studio of Jewels with Flair together with owner Erlinde Kramer – Location studio: Alkmaar
Excited after reading this vacancy?
Then I would like to receive your motivation and CV so that I can get a good impression of who you are! I would also like to know if you have mastered the wire wrapping technique or if you still need to learn it.
Would you like to know more about Jewels with Flair?
Check out the website: www.jewelswithflair.nl
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy?
Then feel free to call 0650523968 or email email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.